Protocol Kit Recipients

It’s really comming ! I received this amazing kit few weeks ago , but it has been borrowed many times in 4Seas Community .

4 Likes

Yay happy to be in there!

2 Likes

Good morning!

It’s taken the 3rd care package to nudge me into posting but I was giddy with excitement from the start. I’ve got every flat surface (or so I’m told by the family) covered with protocols or protocol inspired reading materials. I love the “future gifting” aspect of receiving these on a regular basis, especially as the protocol binder gets more and more filled with treasure. Knowing there’s more gold to come, only a few weeks away, is tantalizingly exciting. I’m super grateful to have access to these in physical form, and I’m looking forward to discovering the networked riches within the forum. Thanks!

6 Likes

Fourth kit instalment in :pray: looking forward to digging into @rafa’s swarm research, especially.

4 Likes

Hi All, I have enjoyed the summer of protocols kit very much and just received the fourth instalment. I however just realised I missed one of the deliveries (second instalment) and it got sent back! Because there were two sent fairly close together, I assumed the one that was delivered was a reattempted delivery of the one earlier and only just realised my mistake. I checked FedEx and it has been returned to sender…Is there any way I can get it sent with the next instalment? Please let me know who I need to reach out to. Cheers!

1 Like

Sent you a DM!