[PIG] RFC: Protocol Science Governance & Society

1. Title
    Information Gap (Protocols for management and organization design ): Mining communities -Cases

2. Team member names
    Livia panez

3. Note inviting collaborators if you’re looking for your second team-member
    I am looking for a collaborate or join a group

4. Short summary of your improvement idea

Show problems from the rural societies, which have not benefited from information because they only know the place where they were born. Give people tools for governance, sharing and collection protocols. Control and management over the mining canon based on a real connection that I had with the female leaders.

1. Answers to the following questions. Please structure the body in explicit Q&A form.

2. What is the existing target protocol you are hoping to improve or enhance? Eg: hand-washing, traffic system, connector standards, carbon trading.

Mining Communities doesn´t have a protocol jet. An Exploration of Social Rule-Making

1. What is the core idea or insight about potential improvement you want to pursue?

How to create governance with women inclusion and use the protocol as tool to solve real problems.

1. What is your discovery methodology for investigating the current state of the target protocol? Eg: field observation, expert interviews, historical data analysis, failure event analysis

I would like to learn from the methodology that Summer Protocol have already carried out since last year. I don’t want to invent the wheel

1. In what form will you prototype your improvement idea? Eg: Code, reference design implementation, draft proposal shared with experts for feedback, A/B test of ideas with a test audience, prototype hardware, etc.

It would be interesting do a A/B testing in regions

1. How will you field-test your improvement idea? Eg: run a restricted pilot at an event, simulation, workshop, etc.

I will have the structure for run a restricted pilot for the Mining Community and create a

1. Who will be able to judge the quality of your output? Ideally name a few suitable judges.
    Mining Population (Participants)
    Minister of Mining in Peru
    SoP Organizers and Fellows

2. How will you publish and evangelize your improvement idea? Eg: Submit proposal to a standards body, publish open-source code, produce and release a software development kit etc.

We’ll publish our toolkit (along with associated media/code) on the web according to an open license that reflects the open-source/commons intent of the SoP program.

1. What is the success vision for your idea?

Success looks like seeing people using these tools and run a pilot

1 Like